Tuesday 10 January 2012

HELLO AND WELCOME...


Come join me on my new and wonderful journey that is PREGNANCY! It's all very weird and at times seems a bit crazy, however, at the same time it is just the most magical, happy, warm and fuzzy feeling I have ever experienced. My husband and I are skipping around like excited children as we learn more and more about our Little Sprout every day...At almost 16 weeks gone I am looking forward to sharing the next 25 weeks with you, filling you in on what’s going on, how I’m feeling, how we are preparing to be parents and what I’m eating! And if that all sounds a bit BORING then I’m sure I can entertain you all by giving you a running dream diary which, to even the hard to please, I am sure will raise a few eyebrow! For I am having the wackiest dreams EVER!!! From Fillet Beef Steak to snogs with Johnny Depp...You name it, by the time this baby arrives, I would have dreamt it!

1 comment: